Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.For you, advancement means having everything you need. And nothing you don’t. This is SRAM Force 1 in a nimble nutshell. Innovative, responsive, race ready. Last year’s game-changing upgrade for cyclocross has expanded to triathlon, criterium, and other 700c disciplines, paved and beyond pavement. With a host of drivetrain options, all featuring SRAM 1x™ technologies, and the broadest assortment of braking options available today, SRAM Force 1 is quietly simplifying the experience.The SRAM Force 1 Type 3 Rear Derailleur adopts all the technologies of SRAM 1X MTB to provide the fastest, quietest 1×11 shifting available. Featuring a revised cage pin SRAM’s unique Roller Bearing Clutch system now eliminates bounce and chain slack more effectively without sacrificing precision.Highlights:
- Hydro Double Tap brake lever and Shifter with ErgoDynamicst™ design, Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever and ReachAdjust to fit all hands.
- Forged aluminum flat mount disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and stainless hardware.
- Rear ExactActuation™ Force 1 derailleur equipped with ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ Type 3, X-HORIZON™ straight parallelogram, X-Sync pulleys for a smoother and quieter chain running.
- GXP compact Force 1 crankset with X-Sync™ chainring.
- SRAM XG-1175 Full Pin 11-speed cassette for XD freehub bodies
- PC 1170 PowerChain
Compatibility: Cassette, requires SRAM XD 11s compatible rear hub.
There are no reviews yet.