The DOMANE SLR 6 eTap is an ultra-light endurance road bike with premium parts made for a fast, high-performance ride. You get an OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed and sleek internal storage, a new SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain for precision shifting and OCLV Carbon wheels.
The tech you get: Trek´s lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, integrated internal storage and mudguard mounts. It’s equipped with a SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain, SRAM Rival AXS power meter, powerful flat-mount disc brakes, Aeolus Pro 3V carbon wheels, wide 700×32 tyres for extra stability over rough surfaces and a Bontrager Pro IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar.
Highlights of the Trek DOMANE SLR 6 Rival eTap roadbike
- 700 Series OCLV – The 700 Series OCLV Carbon is light, strong and delivers an incredible ride quality that only Trek’s OCLV Carbon can provide.
- Bontrager IsoCore Bar – Bontrager’s IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
- Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme – Every set of Bontrager carbon wheels is backed by the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme. In the unlikely event that you damage your Bontrager carbon wheels within the first two years of ownership, Trek will repair or replace them for free.
- Additional Tyre Clearance – The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
- Adjustable rear IsoSpeed decoupler – Trek’s IsoSpeed technology smooths even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride style and terrain, providing both a stiffer and more compliant ride than the current Domane and a 14% increase in overall compliance when the slider is in the lowest setting.
- Blendr-compatible stem – Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks and maximum user friendliness.
- Internal cable routing – Trek routes shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
- Endurance geometry – Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
- Front IsoSpeed – Trek’s Front IsoSpeed technology is a breakthrough in ride-smoothing technology, bringing a new standard of compliance to a bike’s front end that increases smoothness and balance so you can ride faster, longer and stronger.
- Flat Mount disc brakes – All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
There are no reviews yet.