Fast and comfortable XC E-MTB with a compact drive support system.
Highlights of the
Trek E-CALIBER 9.6
- Frame made from
OCLV Mountain Carboncomes with 60mm of travel RockShox Gold RLsuspension fork with 120mm of travel
- Trek’s exclusive
IsoStrut FOX Performanceshock Fazua Evationdrive system with support up to 25km
- No pedaling resistance from the motor when switched off
Shimano Deore12-speed shifting
- Vario seatpost for adjustable saddle height
Bontrager Kovee Comp 23wheels
Technologies of the
Trek E-CALIBER 9.6
- Fast and efficient, Fazua’s lightweight drive system backs you up with electric turbo when you run out of juice, but rides like a conventional bike when the extra boost isn’t needed. The Fazua system doesn’t create any pedaling resistance when you turn it off or you’ve exceeded the maximum assisted speed. In addition, the system can be paired with a smartphone app to check the battery charge level and display all the important information about the ride.
- Intelligent software for the trail: The E-Caliber comes with intelligent Fazua software called
BLACK PEPPER, which provides an immediate response from the motor when you pedal. It also provides more power over a wider cadence range and allows customization of user settings.
- Removable drive pack: remove the motor and battery to save 2.9 kg of weight on days when you don’t need drive assistance. The included cover then turns your down tube into a storage compartment.
IsoStrut: The bike comes with the same IsoStrut rear suspension as the XC World Cup proven Supercaliber. This gives you 60mm of rear travel and an optimal level of comfort and traction without the added weight and instability of a traditional shock. OCLV Mountain Carbon: Thanks to exclusive materials and precise lay-up processes, the most advanced construction methods and particularly rigorous testing standards, the carbon developed by Trek specifically for mountain bikes is extremely robust. Knock Block: Protects your frame when things don’t go smoothly. The handlebar stop keeps your handlebars from spinning completely around in a crash to prevent too much pull on your lines and prevent handlebar contact with the top tube.
- Boost 148/110: Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) provide the stiffness of a 27.5″ wheel and offer all the benefits of a 29er. And with Boost148 on the rear wheel, you can run wider tires and a larger chainring without sacrificing Q-factor and drive efficiency.
There are no reviews yet.