In certain disciplines, the single-chainring drivetrain reigns supreme.Championing simplicity, strength, and durability, the SRAM RED1 AXS™ powermeter meets the demands of triathletes, timetrialists, and cyclocross racers.The powermeter is integrated in the direct mount spider and the tighter gearing range is perfect for racing and areas with flatter terrain. The SRAM RED 1 AXS powermeter is also designed with Quarq DZero™ power measurement into crankset. Thanks to a professional performance-controlled training, you are ready to climb the cycling monuments.The SRAM RED carbon crankset features a completely hollow crankarm construction called Exogram. It is paired with an X-Syncchainring for perfect chain retention. Like the current SRAM MTB cranks, the SRAM RED crank is also equipped with the universal DUB (Durable Unified Bottom Bracket) crank spindle which can be universally used in all common bottom bracket shells, also increases rigidity. The bearing play will be fine tuned with an adjuster ring.
- 1-speed chainring setup
- the Powermeter is fully integrated into the chainring design and therefore it just adds 36g
- power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affectedby climate conditions during a ride
- Power Balance measures left and right legs separately
- improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- unique Direct Mount design (SRAM MTB DM compatible) results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
AXS™ is SRAM’s new wireless bike component integration systemthat connects electronic bicycle components and software.The SRAM AXS™ App allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.Please note: A bottom bracket is not included and has to be purchased separately.Included in delivery: Crank incl. chainring without bottom bracket cupsMaterial: crank arms: carbonchainring: aluminium
There are no reviews yet.