Affordable Supercaliber with IsoStrut suspension technology
The Trek Supercaliber 9.6 is a carbon cross-country racing bike developed for fast capability, from the efficient IsoStrut shock to weight-saving pivotless seat stays that cut down on trail chatter. No more choosing between hardtail and full-suspension on race day!
You get a an ultra-lightweight, full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60 mm of travel, a 100 mm RockShox Recon Gold fork and Trek’s exclusive lightweight IsoStrut FOX Performance shock designed specifically for Supercaliber. Plus, a Shimano SLX/Deore 1×12 drivetrain, and Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 tubeless-ready wheels with a 108-tooth rear hub for instant engagement.
The Supercaliber’s unique frame design ditches traditional suspension hardware so there’s less weight, less maintenance and less lateral flex. IsoStrut connects the mainframe to the pivot-less seat stays to offer about 60 mm of rear wheel travel. This design offers a unique blend of efficiency, traction and fatigue-fighting compliance that keeps racers fresh and in control.
Highlights of the Trek Supercaliper 9.6 SLX/Deore Mountainbike
- OCLV Mountain Carbon – Trek’s mountain-specific carbon is engineered to withstand the extreme demands of off-road racing. Advanced analysis allows our designers to create a frame with the best blend of light weight, responsiveness and just enough compliance in the seat stays to eliminate the need for a heavy rear pivot system.
- Straight Shot w/Knock Block – Trek’s Straight Shot frame design optimises the stiffness-to-weight ratio for a more responsive ride. You’ll be able to push harder and stay more planted on your line when the going gets rough.
- IsoStrut – IsoStrut integrated suspension gives you just enough travel to stay in control. It’s fully tunable like a standard rear shock, but without the weight penalty of a full suspension bike.
- Water bottle capacity – Space for two water bottles makes it easier to stay hydrated on long days.
- Complete Tubeless System – Tubeless Ready rims and tyres make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats and less weight. You’re ready to roll straight out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves and sealant.
- Blendr-compatible stem – Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks and maximum user friendliness.
There are no reviews yet.