Trek put a whole lot into the Session C29″-frame, including nearly a decade of research and development by engineers and designers who wanted to break the mould of DH capability and speed – and they succeeded.This Session 29 is taking downhill to a new place, and it’s leading the charge on the World Cup circuit among the very first 29er DH bikes. The Mino Link and fixed-angle headset cups let you adjust your geometry for your personal handling requirements
- OCLV Mountain Carbon – It takes advantage of Trek’s patented OCLV process but the lay-up is adapted for the rigors of off-road use. By reinforcing select areas of the frame with unique materials, OCLV Mountain technology creates a strong, durable frame while preserving the low weight and great feel of a carbon fiber frame. Today, every carbon mountain bike they make is built using OCLV Mountain Carbon-carbon that’s tougher than the trail, without the added weight.
- Integrated Frame Protection – Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. Down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
- Mino Link Geo Adjust – Fine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10 mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
- Active Braking Pivot – Other full suspension systems firm up under braking, reducing your control when you need it most. Trek’s patented Active Braking Pivot solves that by keeping your suspension active whether you’re on the brakes or off. When your suspension stays active under braking, you stay in control. You can brake later in a turn, maintain better rear wheel traction in stutter bumps, go faster, and just have more fun.
- E2 Tapered Head Tube – E2 tapers from a 1.5″ lower to a 1-1/8″ upper to provide mare material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- ISCG Mount – International Standard Chain Guide mounts offer easy chain guide installation and adjustment.
Incl./excl. shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DHIncluded in delivery: frame incl. RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH, FSA Orbit headset, FSA Orbit headsetshock dimensions: 225 x 70 mmspecial feature: ISCG05Weight supplement: Size L | weighed by Bike24
There are no reviews yet.