Lightweight Aluminum Perfection!
Every detail of the Émonda line serves the same audacious goal: to create the lightest line of production road bikes ever offered. Built with unmatched attention to balance and handling, Émonda ALR offers elegance on a new level, far surpassing the lightness and performance of many of its carbon competitors.
Details of the Trek ÉMONDA ALR DISC frame set
- Update 2020: fork with internal brake hose routing
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium – Trek’s premium-grade aluminum is hydroformed into size-specific tubes that provide the perfect balance of stiffness and weight.
- Flat-Mount Disc Brakes – All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- H2-Fit – H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
- E2 Head Tube and Fork – Trek’s E2 head tube tapers from a 1.5″ lower to a 1-1/8″ upper, for the lateral rigidity of a 1.5″ system without the added weight. Maximum power transfer and more stiffness under cornering loads adds up to a more powerful and confident ride.
- Invisible Weld Technology – Revolutionary welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength while using less material.
- BB86.5 – Wide, stiff press-fit bottom bracket improves pedaling performance for exhilarating acceleration.
- DuoTap S compatible – DuoTrap S seamlessly integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame with no added aerodynamic drag, allowing you to measure speed, distance, and cadence on your computer or smart phone. It works with all major ANT+ wireless technology players.
There are no reviews yet.