SRAM Rival 22: Rival Your LimitsThe new SRAM Rival 22 groupset delivers immense performance across a broad variety of bikes and disciplines. Paved or not. Cyclocross or triathlon. Road racing or unchartered journeys. Rival 22 provides the ergonomics, efficiency and technology for finely tuned cyclists to meet each challenge and expand their limits.Dedicated cyclists’ demands are different – not less than – the pro’s. Their demands change and evolve with their riding and performance, whether they’re race ready or adventure ready. So why settle for a group that’s simply ratcheted-down to 75 percent of what the pros ride? Rival 22 delivers 100 percent of what cyclists demand.
Important note for the configuration of SRAM Rival 22!
Please make sure that the rear derailleur and cassette are configured correctly. The following combinations are possible:
- Sprocket ratio 11-25 – short cage
- Sprocket ratio 11-26 – short + medium cage
- Sprocket ratio 11-28 – short + medium cage
- Sprocket ratio 11-32 – medium cage
- Sprocket ratio 11-36 – long cage only (excluded here)
- hydraulic Double Tap brake control levers completely revamped hydraulic master cylinder taken from the Red 22
- ErgoDynamic shifter design and ReachAdjust to fit all hands.
- open hydraulic system
- hydraulic disc brake caliper made of forged aluminium with 18mm pistons
- Rear ExactActuation™ derailleur equipped with AeroGlide Pulleys for a smoother and quieter chain running.
- Front derailleur with Yaw™ technology for trim-free, fast and precise optimized shifting. With integrated chain spotter.
- GXP crankset with all new X Glide R chainrings.
Technical advices: Shimano compatible cassette, requires SRAM/Shimano 11s compatible rear hub.Please use Rival 22 Hydro Shifters with SRAM Hydraulic Disc or Rim brake calipers only. Please use the right SRAM Rival 22 road control lever with SRAM 11-speed rear derailleurs only. SRAM road control levers are not compatible with rear derailleurs of other manufacturers.For best shifting performance please use the SRAM Rival 22 front control lever with a SRAM 2-speed YAW front derailleur.Note: If you need further information about the single parts of the groupsets check the articles in the referring categories or feel free to contact us.Included in delivery: brake discs and brackets not included in delivery!, incl. brake hose: front 950mm / rear 1800mmMaterial of sprocket: Cogs: heat-treated steelspider: aluminiumWeight supplement: without bottom bracket | 172.5mm, 52/36 teeth | 11-26 cassette | short cage rear derailleur | braze on front derailleur | hydr. shifters, brake hose 950/1800mm, hydr. disc brake calipers
There are no reviews yet.