The SRAM X01 Eagle™ 1×12-speed Groupset consists of:
- SRAM X01 Eagle X-SYNC Carbon Crankset – Direct Mount 32 t. – 11/12-speed – DUB
- SRAM XG-1295 Eagle Cassette 12-speed – 10-50 teeth
- SRAM X01 Eagle Type 3 X-HORIZON Rear Derailleur – max. 52 T. – 12-speed
- SRAM X01 Eagle Trigger Shifter with Discrete Clamp – 12-Speed
- SRAM X01 Eagle Chain 12-speed
SRAM Eagle™ – An integrated drive system
SRAM Eagle™ drives are 1x drives which have been developed as an integrated drive system for optimum performance. Eagle™ drives have been designed, tested and proven to be the lightest, most powerful and durable systems for any rider on any trail. It’s the simplest, trouble-free drive system ever made by SRAM, and gives you the freedom to combine it with any component within the expanded Eagle ecosystem.
SRAM X01 Eagle X-SYNC Carbon Crankset
Strength is how the X01 Eagle™ DUB™ crankset takes capability to places never before reached. It’s the strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem. Featuring industry-proven and rider-beloved DUB™ technology to radically simplify the relationship of spindle to bottom bracket, delivering unprecedented simplicity, compatibility and durability. The X01 Eagle™ DUB™ Crankset also comes with the Eagle™ Colorsystem, in the X01® master colorway – to go perfect with all other available cassette and chain colors – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, and now Copper. With a raw aluminum finish on the X-SYNC 2™ chainring teeth – to keep looking fresh throughout its long lifespan.
- The strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem.
- Raw aluminum chainring teeth to fresh throughout the entire lifespan of the precision CNC machined direct mount ring.
- Carbon crank arms
- 49 mm chainline
- 32 tooth direct mount chainring
- Fits DUB bottom bracket
SRAM X01 Eagle™ Rear derailleur 12-speed
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Colorsystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colorway to go perfectly with any color cassette and chain a rider wants.
SRAM XG-1295 Eagle™ 12-speed cassette – 10-50 teeth
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- for XD™ driver body only
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
SRAM X01 Eagle™ Trigger Shifter 12-speed
A rider’s cockpit is a rider’s sanctuary and the shifter is at the heart of it. Make any refinement, and it better have been made to elevate performance – or don’t mess with it. The X01 Eagle™ shifter holds fast to these rules. With a forged aluminum trigger to hold up better to the demands that X01 Eagle™ riders ask of their machines. With an enhanced lever feel rolling on sealed cartridge bearings, offering more precision through the range of its movement. Thanks to an all new look, the X01 Eagle™ master colorway makes seamless parings with the Eagle™ Colorsystem for builds as unique as the bike itself.
Highlights of the X01 EAGLE Trigger Shifter
- Forged aluminum trigger designed to better take abuse.
- Includes the integrated MATCHMAKER X clamping
- Enhanced lever feel and precision.
SRAM X01 Eagle™ Chain 12-speed
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
There are no reviews yet.