New Guts, New Glory, New Lasting Performance!
RockShox has taken the Reverb family to new heights, recently with Reverb AXS, and now with the revised Reverb Stealth. Redesigned internals provide effortless actuation and increased reliability featuring the Vent Valve Technology. With reduced overall post lengths and more travel options, riders of all shapes and sizes benefit from more travel than ever before. The Reverb Stealth redefines what it means to simply go up and down.
- Minimal length for maximum drop – shorter overall post length allows fit of a longer travel dropper
- what goes up fast, comes down even faster – the internals decrease the amount of drop force needed by over 50%
- SKF Seals, better grease, revised Internal Floating Piston (IFP), Maxima Fluid all come along for the ride, reduce friction, and result in faster actuation and return speed in all conditions
- high bushing overlap
- Vent Valve technology, a simple and reliable built-in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost
- Zero Offset
- Discrete clamp or MatchMaker™ X mounting
- Plunger (Standard) Remote for: down left or above right
Vent Valve Technology
RockShox don’t want you to have to use it, which is why they have created the most robust seatpost to date. But the designers also know, sometimes the inevitable happens. Over time, air and oil may mix, resulting in that annoying post “squish” and the need for additional service. Vent Valve Technology allows you to do this simple service within a few steps, without any disassembly of the post. Depress the valve, compress the post, good to go. The air is channeled back into the air chamber leaving the oil where it belongs and you back to more confident reliable performance.Included in delivery: post with:Plunger remotemounting kithose barbbleeding kitTorx toolMaterial: shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloyhead: 7050 forged alloyWeight supplement: Ø 30,9 mm – 340 mm – 100 mm travel)(with remote with shifter hardware and 200 cm hose)(manufacturer information
There are no reviews yet.